Really lovely pocketmod - great job!
The House Time Forgot
A downloadable game
As a game master, The House Time Forgot is a prompt for you to built upon and stash in your pocket.
Use The House Time Forgot to explore a recently abandoned suburban home. What happened to the previous resident—did they go to work and never return? Or perhaps the home was built above a hellmouth and strange occurrences are common...
Created for the Pocket Places Jam — Autumn 2021.
Illustrated by me.
Printing and folding instructions
1. Download the PDF that matches your paper size—I've got US Letter and A4 to choose from.
3. Trim the four sides of the paper with an Xact-o knife/precision knife. Each corner has crop lines. There is no bleed.
4. Find the thin black line and slice it with your knife. This line spans the width of two pages.
5. You should be able to do this.
6. Let the folding begin! I have not done a very good job of explaining the folding process. I recommend watching the YouTube video below if you're feeling a bit lost—keep in mind that you don't need to tear the center like he does in the video, you've already done that step.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $1 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Support this game at or above a special price point to receive something exclusive.
If you can't afford a copy, no sweat—enjoy a community copy.
Each purchase adds another community copy to the pot.